The Aero+ Software Suite by Eclipse Global Connectivity
An ingenious suite of applications that helps defense aircraft operators satisfy a wide range of communications needs and achieve mission success.
Regardless of why you use in-flight connectivity the complexities of the technologies employed to deliver satellite services can often negatively impact the ability to achieve your objectives in the air.
Fortunately, we’ve developed the Aero+ Software Suite to help you manage the vast array of communications needs and accomplish your mission with secure, flexible airborne connectivity.
The Aero+ Software Suite is comprised of four unique applications: Aero+ Authority, Aero+ Flexibility, Aero+ Clarity, and Aero+ Velocity. These applications optimise connectivity for aircraft conducting multiple mission types, including head of state transport (VVIP), Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR), Medevac, troop transport and many others.
- Pre-configured Mission-specific settings: Be ready for any assignment from ISR to Medevac, to Troop and VIP Transport—all at the click of a button
- Dynamic Connectivity Source Selection: Manage various communications pipes, including L-, Ku- and Ka-band, 4G/LTE, Microwave and more
- Mission-specific Bandwidth Allocation: Manage bandwidth across specific mission equipment such as video transmitters, chat applications, voice calls, EKG and VTC. And in VIP mode, across aircraft zones and specific passenger devices
- Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation: Assign bandwidth on the fly
- Create a secured, customised inflight network
- Set-up and configure connectivity zones to allocate, prioritize, monitor and manage bandwidth
- Easily turn on credit card and billing functions to adapt to aircraft mission needs
- Link together Inmarsat SwiftBroadband (SBB) channels for higher speed and better system performance
- Secure, high quality phone calls through Voice over IP (VoIP)
- High-quality videoconferencing
Security & Encryption Tools:
- Domain, IP and device filtering to protect the aircraft network from viruses and other security risks
- Highly customizable and cost-effective end-to-end AES-256 level encryption for IP-data, optimised and developed for airborne SATCOM implementations